OnSight is an award winning, pioneering post production company based in central London that is internationally renowned for its creative technology skills.
With over 30 years’ experience we offer 8K, 4K, UHD, HDR, Dolby Vision, Giant Screen and HD picture post, VFX and 5.1, 7.1 & Dolby Atmos studios.
Call us on 020 7637 0888 or email email@example.com.
Why our clients choose ONSIGHT:
- Over 30 years' experience, delivering leading formats
- UK leading colourists and creatives
- Full picture and sound post production from rushes dailies to delivery
- Knowledge across the shoot & post
- Passion for new technology
- Investment in R&D
Find out how we could help your next project.
Call now on 020 7637 0888.
ONSIGHT is proud to be a part of the following organisations as an Affiliate, a Member or Patron:
OnSight has been a trusted and valued partner for BBC Earth on our Giant Screen films. On large screen formats, there is nowhere for mistakes to hide and OnSight with their OPR workflow has consistently delivered a premium service quality.
- Jill Kellie, Commercial Director BBC Earth
We’ve always been impressed with OnSight’s ability to progress with new technology. They offer a great consistency of service. The whole team are great and I recommend them on a regular basis.
- Rosie Holley, Head of Visual Production, Mercury Studios
I just want to say thanks to you and the terrific team at OnSight for everything you’ve done to help deliver Rogue. It’s been a terrific experience and I hope we get to do it again sometime.
- MJ Basset, Writer and Director
But now, with OnSight and their OPR workflow, we have the ability to choose the very best digital tools and createimages that not only rival but surpass the very best quality that’s come before.
- Myles Connolly, Producer, IMAX
We were very impressed by the quality of the work produced in such a short amount of time. Thanks to all at OnSight for making it happen. Very impressed with the process.
- Andee Ryder, Producer, Misfits Entertainment
You have been wonderful partners and we are extremely grateful for your support, enthusiasm and all the talent that the Onsight team has brought to the film, thank you.
- Victoria Stone, Director/ Producer - The Elephant Queen
May I express my sincere gratitude for your professional and excellent work and the services you delivered to our full satisfaction.
- Wolfgang Knöpfler, Producer, Terra Mater Factual Studios
It was great to grade The Cure in 4k, HDR for Cinematic release at OnSight. I felt the whole vibe was a positive one.
- Tim Pope, Director - The Cure: Anniversary Live in Hyde Park London
Thanks to OnSight for the tireless input into Pink Floyd’s The Later Years contributing to its enormous success. The constant changes and pressures were dealt with without fuss and the advice was exemplary. 11/10.
- Paul Loasby, CEO, OneFifteen
OnSight have been tremendous. Notwithstanding our implausible schedule they delivered world class material to us in a calm, courteous, unflustered and timely manner. I would unhesitatingly work with them again and recommend them to anyone who asked.
- Victor Glynn, Producer - Staged
This is a post-production team at the top of their game.
- Andre Singer, Executive Producer, Spring Films
OnSight's digital portal service has allowed us to store, access and monetise our content. We have a fabulous working relationship with the OnSight team and they always deliver!
- Dave Trafford, Promotone
The OnSight team and their leadership have been empowering storytellers at the highest level for as long as i have known them. We at the Advanced Imaging Society (AIS) consider them simply the most trusted professionals in the field.
- Jim Chabin, President & CEO, AIS, Los Angeles
It’s always a pleasure to work with Onsight and they delivered an exceptional service on BULL. The film has really benefited from the attention to detail Jeff and the team gave it, for which I thank them.
- Dominic Tighe, Producer
Working at OnSight on Explorer was fantastic and the team couldn’t have done more to make the experience work for us.
- George Chignell, Producer - Explorer
We are so proud of these wonderful films; Thank you so much for your award winning contributions!
- Caroline Cox, BBC Studios Natural History Unit - Antarctica