At OnSight, we offer facilities to fulfill your creative and technical needs for post production. This includes 3D, Full HD, 4K, 6K and VR post production.
This Covent Garden facility provides full post production in central London from data management to grading and mastering.
Call us on 020 7637 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why our clients choose ONSIGHT:
- Over 29 years' experience, delivering leading formats
- UK Leading colourists and creatives
- Full Picture and Sound Post Production from Rushes Dailies to Delivery
- Knowledge across the shoot & post
- Passion for new technology
- Investment in R&D
- Close ties with key manufacturers & trade bodies (see more further below)
Find out how we could help your next project. Call now on 020 7637 0888.
ONSIGHT is proud to be a part of the following organisations as an Affiliate, a Member or Patron:
OnSight has been a trusted and valued partner for BBC Earth on our Giant Screen films. On large screen formats, there is nowhere for mistakes to hide and OnSight with their OPR workflow has consistently delivered a premium service quality
- Jill Kellie, Commercial Director BBC Earth
We’ve always been impressed with OnSight’s ability to progress with new technology. They offer a great consistency of service. The whole team are great and I recommend them on a regular basis.
- Rosie Holley, Head of Visual Production, Mercury Studios
I just want to say thanks to you and the terrific team at OnSight for everything you’ve done to help deliver Rogue. It’s been a terrific experience and I hope we get to do it again sometime.
- MJ Basset, Writer and Director.
But now, with OnSight and their OPR workflow, we have the ability to choose the very best digital tools and createimages that not only rival but surpass the very best quality that’s come before.
- Myles Connolly, Producer for IMAX
We were very impressed by the quality of the work produced in such a short amount of time. Thanks to all at OnSight for making it happen. Very impressed with the process.
- Andee Ryder, Producer, Misfits Entertainment
You have been wonderful partners and we are extremely grateful for your support, enthusiasm and all the talent that the Onsight team has brought to the film, thank you.
- Victoria Stone, Director/ Producer - The Elephant Queen
May I express my sincere gratitude for your professional and excellent work and the services you delivered to our full satisfaction.
- Wolfgang Knöpfler, Producer Terra Mater Factual Studios
It was great to grade The Cure in 4k, HDR for Cinematic release at OnSight. I felt the whole vibe was a positive one.
- Tim Pope Director - The Cure: Anniversary Live in Hyde Park London
Thanks to OnSight for the tireless input into Pink Floyd’s The Later Years contributing to its enormous success. The constant changes and pressures were dealt with without fuss and the advice was exemplary. 11/10.
- Paul Loasby CEO, OneFifteen
OnSight have been tremendous. Notwithstanding our implausible schedule they delivered world class material to us in a calm, courteous, unflustered and timely manner. I would unhesitatingly work with them again and recommend them to anyone who asked.
- Victor Glynn, Producer - Staged
Working with OnSight was fantastic as they were consistently supportive and put up with all our quirks, insane all nighters and other madness. With their calm and tireless efforts to supply us with the technicians, infrastructure and creative environment needed, we were able to complete the film we are all so proud of.
- Zackary Adler, Director of The Courier
This is a post-production team at the top of their game
- Andre Singer, Executive Producer at Spring Films
OnSight's digital portal service has allowed us to store, access and monetise our content. We have a fabulous working relationship with the OnSight team and they always deliver!
- Dave Trafford, Promotone
The OnSight team and their leadership have been empowering storytellers at the highest level for as long as i have known them. We at the Advanced Imaging Society (AIS) consider them simply the most trusted professionals in the field.
- Jim Chabin, President & CEO AIS, Los Angeles