At ONSIGHT, we offer facilities to fulfill your creative and technical needs for post production. This includes 3D, Full HD, 4K, 6K and VR post production.
This Covent Garden facility provides full post production in central London from data management to grading and mastering.
Call us on 020 7637 0888 or email email@example.com.
Why our clients choose ONSIGHT:
- Over 27 years' experience, delivering leading formats
- UK Leading colourists and creatives
- Full Picture and Sound Post Production from Rushes Dailies to Delivery
- Knowledge across the shoot & post
- Passion for new technology
- Investment in R&D
- Close ties with key manufacturers & trade bodies (see more further below)
Find out how we could help your next project. Call now on 020 7637 0888.
ONSIGHT is proud to be a part of the following organisations as an Affiliate, a Member or Patron:
In the first 3D project I onlined with ONSIGHT they proved their deep technical and creative understanding of stereo film making. They have since become a natural choice for high-end finishing - ONSIGHT has set themselves apart even further from all other finishing houses in the UK.
– Phil Streather CEO and Producer, PLF
The harrowing tale put together in the Spring Films new production depended on a sensitive and collegiate post production team with facilities to match. I am delighted that we found just that at Onsight and the final result reflects the effective and professional cooperation between our two companies.
– Andre Singer, Executive Producer, Where The Wind Blew
We would like to say a special thank you to Onsight CEO, Simon Craddock and his team for the incredible work they did. After 3 years of working on this feature, we were able to bring our work to Onsight and see it handled professionally. At their central London facility, Onsight provided processing and storage of all the footage, editing rooms, sound mixing and colour grading. The whole operation was seamless.
– Tom Sanderson, Producer, Wang Feng
We’ve always been impressed with ONSIGHT’s ability to progress with new technology. They offer a great consistency of service. The whole team are great and we love the relocated building and location. I recommend them on a regular basis.
– Rosie Holley, Head of Visual Production, Eagle Rock Entertainment
Onsight were an essential partner in the creation of “Earth: One Amazing Day” and we couldn’t have done it without them. Their attention to detail and capability combined with a super collaborative approach means we get the best on every level. Great facility, great team, great experience!
– Myles Connolly, Supervising Producer, Earth: One Amazing Day
[We] were very impressed by the quality of the work produced in such a short amount of time. Thanks to all at Onsight for making it happen. Very impressed with the process.
– Andee Ryder, Producer, Misfits Entertainment
Thanks so much for all the hard work, skill and flexibility that has delivered us such a great result.
I appreciate just how hard your whole team have had to work to achieve such a high standard in such a short timeframe.
– Neil Nightingale - BBC Worldwide Creative Director
The whole post process has been a dream: only fun and the highest of standards.
Great work everyone - thanks.
– David Hughes, Director, Viking Destiny
A very big thank you to you all and the wonderful team at Onsight for the wonderful work you have done with The Incredible Predators IMAX for BBC Earth
– Alastair Fothergill, Director, Incredible Predators
Onsight provide a variety of camera solutions and superb 360 finishing, fine stitching and grading. I can recommend them as one of the best vendors in the world for this new technology
– Ray Mia, Universal Music